At alert level 4 & 3: We are open as required for the URGENT supply of glasses only.
We are NOT open for walk-in clients.
We can provide in person eye care for urgent sight threatening issues
and under exceptional circumstance only.
What will happen if I do need to come to see you urgently?
Before making you an appointment we will consult with you remotely to ascertain whether your need a face to face appointment or if we can assist you without one.
- If you do need a face to face appointment we will first perform a remote questionnaire / checks prior to making the appointment.
- You (and if required a support person) will be the only person(s) allowed in the practice during your appointment.
- Hand washing and sanitising using alcohol-based products will be used.
- Personal Protection Equipment will be used as required.
- If we can make glasses for you while you wait we will do so, however you will be required to wait outside while this happens.
- If we can not produce glasses while you wait, they will be couriered to you when completed.